An AV® certification rating is the highest rating provided by Martindale-Hubbell – a testament to the fact that a lawyer’s peers rank him/her at the highest level of ethical standards and legal ability, based on legal knowledge, analytical capabilities, jud…gment, communication ability, and legal experience.
We thank everyone who rated Michael with such a high distinction and we especially thank all of our clients and referral sources for the continued trust they place in Michael and in our firm for something as important as estate planning and asset protection.
The Martindale-Hubbell® PEER REVIEW RATINGS™ are an objective indicator of a lawyer’s high ethical standards and professional ability, generated from evaluations of lawyers by other members of the bar and the judiciary in the United States and Canada. The first review to establish a lawyer’s rating usually occurs three years after his/her first admission to the bar.
Martindale-Hubbell® PEER REVIEW RATINGS™ reflect a combination of achieving a Very High General Ethical Standards rating and a Legal Ability numerical rating. A threshold number of responses is required to achieve a rating.
- Legal Knowledge – Lawyer’s familiarity with the laws governing his/her specific area of practice(s)
- Analytical Capabilities – Lawyer’s creativity in analyzing legal issues and applying technical knowledge
- Judgment – Lawyer’s demonstration of the salient factors that drive the outcome of a given case or issue.
- Communication Ability – Lawyer’s capability to communicate persuasively and credibly
- Legal Experience – Lawyer’s degree of experience in his/her specific area of practice(s)
AV Preeminent (4.5-5.0)– AV Preeminent is a significant rating accomplishment – a testament to the fact that a lawyer’s peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.
For more information on successful Florida estate planning and probate techniques, please contact the South Florida law firm of Wild Felice & Partners, P.A. at 954-944-2855 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your free consultation.
It’s a Wild world. Are you protected?