This Earth Day, Michael Wild encourages you to plant a little more green. And when we say green, we’re not talking about 4-20, but rather, planting more green into your estate plan.
The Benefit of Estate Planning, Earth Day Style
- By rooting your hard earned assets into a trust, you are protected from creditors digging for ways to steal what is rightfully yours.
- The stress of probate heats up faster than Global Warming. By having an estate plan in place, you avoid an arduous process that is costly and time consuming.
- The Government has a zero-tolerance policy during probate cases, emitting as many ways to charge you hundreds and thousands of dollars. In fact, probate can cost up to 10% of the value of your estate.
- Your loved one may become be endangered. A trust is nature’s way of keeping you in control when you are experiencing your day of going into the Earth; control of who gets what, how they receive it, and where they can keep from beyond the grave.
- Like the big oak tree in front of your window, an estate plan allows privacy. Your trust is private and secret, only people you designate will be privy to your estate plan.
With all this green in your estate plan, you can breath a sigh of relief!
To learn more about estate planning, contact Michael Wild at http://wfplaw.com.
Wild Felice & Partners is a full-service law firm with a specialty in estate planning, asset protection, elder law, and probate administration in Plantation, Fort Lauderdale, Sunrise, Parkland, Coral Springs and Westin.